If you have recently tried resetting your password and the reset link isn't working, we apologize for the inconvenience and know how frustrating this sort of issue can be.
Please read through the following information:
1. You may be seeing "Incorrect password" below the password reset fields. This means you may have clicked multiple times on the "UPDATE PASSWORD" button after entering in your new password.
Here's what you can do:
- Either you try logging in to your account from the www.credit.com homepage using the FIRST new password you entered into the password reset fields
- You may reset your password again, by sending yourself a new link to your e-mail address via "Forgot Password?" on the Log In page, this time only clicking on the "UPDATE PASSWORD" button once after entering your password into the correct fields
2. You might be seeing an error that says "Please match the requested format." If you are seeing this message the password you've entered don't meet our system requirements. Once your new password meets our system's requirements click on 'Update Password' one time. Clicking more than once can create an issue with the update.
STILL NOT WORKING?!?
- Try clearing your browser and cookies
- Try using a different web browser
- Reach out to our awesome Support Team for help by submitting a request here.
Thanks again for your patience and please let us know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else we can do to help.
The Credit.com Support Team