Here is the process for resetting your password. Please follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful login.
IF YOU ARE ABLE TO ACCESS THE PASSWORD RESET LINK, BUT CANNOT UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Click Forgot Password from the Login screen, and enter your email on the Password Assistance page.
- Look for an email from Credit.com, with the subject "Credit.com password reset". If you do not see that email in your inbox, please remember to check your spam/junk folder.
- Click the link in that email. Note that for your security, this link will expire in 24 hours. If you cannot click on the link, copy and paste it into your browser.
- Enter your new password in the browser window that opens. The page should be titled "Create your new password". If instead you see the page titled "Log In to Your Account", you should clear your cookies, and start the process again.
- Once you enter your passwords, you will be taken directly to your Credit Report Card. You will know that you have successfully reset your password when you receive an email with the subject "Credit.com - Your Password Has Changed".
Thank you for your patience.
~ The Credit.com Team